One
of the great wonders of our Universe I without a doubt is the ill mind of teenagers.
Many have tried but failed to decode the set of ideas that powers the teenagers’
thoughts and actions. Have a look at some of the stupidest ideas teenagers
often have!
10. Let me try this drug… Just one time will do.
Trying drugs is now almost synonymous with the teenage
experience. But if you are planning to take any drug thinking “this is my only
shot,” you’re having a stupid idea.
9.
I trust you… Now check out my nude pic.
Sending nude pics is a classic stupid idea teens
have in today’s digital age. Just keep in mind once you press send there is no
turning back.
8.
There is somewhere I’d rather be… *sneaks out of home.*
Sneaking away from home, yup even if you
leave the pillow under the sheet it’s still a stupid idea.
7.
Hmm... How about I meet up with this stranger.
Just because he is a friend on Facebook or you
met him on Tinder doesn’t mean he’s not dangerous.
6.
Get a tattoo.
Once again, there is no turning back.
5.
Sex!
In general sex is a good idea (when married) but when done irresponsibly,
as how often done by teens, it can be a stupid idea. It can destroy one’s life
or even create one, get it?
4.
Let’s have a house party… at my house
Don’t be fooled by college teen movies. This is a
stupid idea, especially if it’s when mom and dad are out for the weekend.
3. "I’m too young to die"
Unfortunately you’re not; gang banging, drugs, sex and
other risky activities may actually kill you.
2. "I think I’m in Love"
9/10 you’re delusional, 9/10 you’ll end up scarred
for life, 10/10 you’ll have this stupid idea again.
1.
I’m 16; I know what I’m doing
yeah
right, what could possibly go wrong!










No comments:
Post a Comment